Change in date/place of birth
|APPLICANT(S) RESIDING IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS SHOULD APPLY AT THEIR DESIGNATED APPLICATION CENTRE||BLS APPLICATION CENTRE|
|British Columbia, Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchewan||Vancouver, Surrey, Edmonton, Calgary|
|Ontario, Quebec except area under Ottawa Jurisdiction, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Found land||Toronto, Winnipeg, Brampton|
|National Capital region of Ottawa-Hull, Kingston, Cornwell, Hawkesbury, Arnprior, Renfrew, Perth Prescott, Brockville, Carleton Place, Smith Falls, Morrisburg (all in Ontario), Montreal (in Quebec) and Nunavut territory||Ottawa or Montreal|
- Duly filled in miscellaneous application form.
- Present passport and a photocopy of the first 2 pages, last 2 pages and all the observation pages.
- 2 photographs - Color – against a light background showing full frontal view of the face.(35mm x 35mm)
- Original Valid PR Card with one set of photocopies (both sides), where applicant is not a PR, current valid immigration documents (e.g. Study permit, Work permit etc.,) in original with a photocopy thereof is to be submitted.
- An Order of a First Class Magistrate from India is required.
Please note that the fees / processing charge are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Mode of payment:
1) In Person:
Payment can be made by using the below mention modes only:
- Debit Card - (Interac)
- All money orders and bank drafts are made payable to BLS International Services Canada Inc.
2) Postal Applications:
- Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., which includes Passport fee+ consular surcharge + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees (10 CAD), to send back your processed application.
- Kindly do not enclose any cash in your postal application envelope. BLS will not be responsible for the loss of cash or the postal orders.
- Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers.
Please note that postal applications will not be processed until the correct consular fee + consular surcharge fee, service charge and courier is paid.
|S.No||Particulars||Consular fee(CAD$)||Consular Surcharge(CAD$)||BLS Fee(CAD$)||Total fee|
|1||Replacement of passport of 36 pages having validity of 10 years for changes in personal particulars||76||2||7.40||85.40|
|2||Replacement of passport of 36 pages for changes in personal particulars for minors below the age of 18 years with validity of 5 years or till the minor attains the age of 18 years whichever is earlier||51||2||7.40||60.40|
Please be advised that the estimated processing times are mentioned below. However, how long an application will take to process is also dependent on the following factors such as; the city the application was submitted in, in which city or country was the previous / old passport issued, your current visa status and etc. The estimated processing time mentioned below does not include the time that the courier company will take to deliver the passport. Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will lead to a delay in the processing of an application, and all applicant(s) are requested to comply with any changes that may occur during this time.
You are requested to make your travel arrangements only after receiving relevant service. BLS/HCI/CGI will not be liable for any claims of inconvenience or penalties should applicant need to make changes to their travel plans owing to the delays and/or any inconvenience caused due to any rejections.
|Ottawa Jurisdiction||Toronto Jurisdiction||Vancouver Jurisdiction|
|Minimum Processing Time is two weeks||At CGI-Toronto directly||Minimum Processing Time is 4 weeks.|
Note: Applications sent by post will take additional 4-5 working days for processing.