> Certificate of Date of Birth
This is not a Birth Certificate but a Certificate of the Date of Birth. Applicants are advised to check the acceptability of this certificate with the authorities before obtaining this certificate. This service is for previous/current Indian nationals only.
This service is currently provided in the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver jurisdiction.
|APPLICANT(S) RESIDING IN THE FOLLOWING REGIONS SHOULD APPLY AT THEIR DESIGNATED APPLICATION CENTRE||BLS APPLICATION CENTRE|
|British Columbia, Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchewan||Vancouver, Surrey, Edmonton, Calgary|
|Ontario ,Quebec except for areas under the Ottawa Jurisdiction, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland||Toronto, Winnipeg, Brampton|
|National Capital region of Ottawa-Hull, Kingston, Cornwell, Hawkesbury, Arnprior, Renfrew, Perth Prescott, Brockville, Carleton Place, Smith Falls, Morrisburg (all in Ontario), Montreal (in Quebec) and Nunavut territory||Ottawa or Montreal|
- Duly Filled & signed application form. Click here
- Applicant signatures should be in black.
- All documentation mentioned in Certificate of birth Checklist (Note: duly filled and signed by applicant for each application). Click here
- 1 recent color photograph of 35 mm x 35 mm with white/light background. For specification: Click here. Recommended Avail PHOTOGRAPH Services at Centre Only.
Please note that the fees / processing charge is non-refundable and non-transferable
Mode of payment:
1) In Person:
Payment can be made by using the below mention modes only:
- Debit Card - (Interac)
- Cash (Applicant are requested to get exact cash as per number of applications)
2) Postal Applications:
- Kindly Provide Postal order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., Which includes Passport fee + consular fee + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
- Kindly do not enclose any cash in your postal application envelope. BLS will not be responsible for the loss of cash or the postal orders.
- Postal applications can be sent only to the Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver application Service Centers.
Please note that postal applications will not be processed until the correct fee+ consular surcharge fee, service charge and courier is paid.
Note: "We are not providing any pickup and drop off service for PO box address. Applicant has to arrange his/her own pickup and need to provide self addressed printed prepaid return envelope. Also, we do not guarantee for the delivery at PO box address".
|S.No||Particulars||Consular fee(CAD$)||Consular Surcharge(CAD$)||BLS Fee(CAD$)||Total fee|
|1||Certificate of Date of Birth (Toronto and Ottawa jurisdiction)||31||2||7.4||40.4|
|2||Certificate of Date of Birth ( Vancouver Jurisdiction)||38||2||7.4||47.4|
Please be advised that the estimated processing times are mentioned below. However, how long an application will take to process is also dependent on the following factors such as; the city the application was submitted in, in which city or country was the previous / old passport issued, your current visa status and etc. The estimated processing time mentioned below does not include the time that the courier company will take to deliver the passport. Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will lead to a delay in the processing of an application, and all applicant(s) are requested to comply with any changes that may occur during this time.
You are requested to make your travel arrangements only after receiving relevant service. BLS/HCI/CGI will not be liable for any claims of inconvenience or penalties should applicant need to make changes to their travel plans owing to the delays and/or any inconvenience caused due to any rejections.
|Ottawa Jurisdiction||Toronto Jurisdiction||Vancouver Jurisdiction|
|Minimum Processing Time is 10 working days.||Minimum Processing Time is 10-15 working days||Minimum Processing time 7-10 working days.|
Note: Processing and issuance of Passport booklets may take between one to two months
Note: Applications sent by post will take additional 3-4 working days for processing.
- Processing time mentioned above is an approximate estimate from HCI / CGI. Therefore, BLS International has no influence on the processing time taking when under process at HCI / CGI, if crosses the normal processing time. Applicants are requested to not make a travel arrangement before receiving the valid visa.
- Applicants are requested to contact BLS helpline only if the normal processing time (working days) is exceeded. BLS International will in turn forward the information to HCI / CGI but in any case BLS International cannot guaranty the processing time that will be taken after normal processing time due to subject to clearance reason. Contact HCI / CGI procedure: Only after normal processing time has exceeded, applicant can contact the nearest Indian Mission via email for information beyond BLS International Service conditions (For more info: Visit Useful links on BLS Canada website). Note: HCI / CGI will not respond to emails for information processing time, if the application has not exceeded the normal processing time as stated above. HCI / CGI will make all affords to respond the applicant at the earliest (Respond time for the email from HCI / CGI is based on many factors at Indian Mission. Hence, BLS International cannot guaranty any turnaround time for email respond from HCI / CGI.
- Important note: The BLS International Call Centre or BLS International Centre in Canada is unable to take Courier redirection address request:� Due to logistic reason: BLS International is unable to receive any request from applicant for re-directly of courier address after the application is process at the Centre (This is to avoid security risk of delivery of the passport) or cannot hold back the passport at the Centre under any condition. Applicant are requested to calculate the processing + dispatch of courier time or the above information highlighted on subject to clearance at HCI / CGI and provide a final address for receiving the passport in or out of province of Canada. Note: Under any condition: Original Passport or other original documentation + copies will not be dispatch out of Canada.
- Incomplete applications will lead to a delay in the processing of an application, and all applicant(s) are requested to comply with any changes that may occur during this time.
Travel arrangements must be made only after receiving relevant service.
- BLS/HCI/CGI will not be liable for any claims of inconvenience or penalties should applicant need to make changes to their travel plans owing to the delays and/or any inconvenience caused due to any rejection
- Applications sent by post will take additional 3-4 working days for processing.
- The estimated processing time mentioned below does not include the time that the courier company will take to deliver the passport.
Click below mention links to download checklist
|Checklist||Birth Certificate Form|
|Toronto||Click here||Click here|
|Vancouver||Click here||Click here|
|Ottawa||Click here||Click here|
Note:An Application Form cannot be submitted at the Visa Application Centre on an applicant's behalf. It is recommended that you post/courier your application, as this will save your travel to and queuing time at the Centre.